Saturday 26 November 2011

Game Review: {NEW!} Survive 679 Extreme Disasters! ☆5x Points☆

Hello from me Rambo103, today I took some time to review a new survive the disasters game made by   coolwhip900, here is what I thought.

So, the idea of the survive the disaster game genre is that your on a map, and you have to survive lots of different disasters. I spent a good 30 minutes playing the game and went through loads of disasters, from ghosts to giant noobs! Overall I liked the amount of disasters and thought they were quite entertaining which adds to the fun. 


The picture to the right shows the places you can hide in, these structures regenerate once in a while but this is done quickly causing some minor lag.


I also thought that the games scripting was very good and fluent, the disaster only 'glitched' once which I thought was very commendable. 

So overall: 
  • Scripting: 9/10
  • Building Quality: 5/10- (Max 5/10 when free models used) 
  • General Enjoyment: 8/10
  • Originality: 3/10
  • Deals with lag: 7/10
Overall rating: 8.5/10

Thanks for reading my first ever game review-

Follow @Rambo103 on twitter!

2 comments: