Monday 2 January 2012

Interview with Hanzo677

What do you like most on Roblox?

“I like the vast and creative community of scripters, builders, drawers, graphic designers and many more. I personally draw, build and design”.

Where did you find out about Roblox?
“I believe when I first found out ROBLOX existed, was when I saw it in an advertisement on a flash game website. It looked interesting so I clicked,   created an account, and started playing”.

What is your favorite place?
“My favorite place... I think it would have to be Zombie Tower by nooooooo. I don't usually enjoy shooting games, but zombie ones are an exception”.

What do most on Roblox?
“As I previously mentioned, I mostly spend my time drawing, building or designing. I also like to spend a good amount of time in games, especially with friends”.

What is your favorite hat?
“My favorite hat... I don't think I can give youmy most favorite hat, because I am tied between 3 different hats. Azurewrath, Lord of The Void, Bluesteel Domino Crown and Dominus Messor”.

What is your favorite gear?
“My favorite gear would have to be my trusty Epic Katana. For those of you who don't know what that is, its a katana you get if you own all 6 of the  limitededU Katana’s. But this item does not exist in the catalog, reason being, you get it in-game”.

No comments:

Post a Comment