Wednesday 4 January 2012

Desperado Hat Review

Hello everyone, today I decided to take a look at the Desperado hat which came out on the 3rd of January. 


Don't look him in the eyes, he will kill you

Well, the name Desperado brings the likes of Clint Eastwood to mind. Thats probably because he was wearing this hat in some of his 'Wild West movies'. He can be seen here wearing it in 'The good the bad and the ugly'. With this in mind I thought the overall idea of bringing this hat out was excellent; I know there are a lot of Cowboys/Cowgirls on Roblox, so surely this would be a hat to please. 


The pricing of the hat at R$75 is very reasonable, I believe this opens the hat up to people who have normal BC more and maybe some of the NBC players. 


Anyway, I bought the hat and equipped it in game to get a good look at how the hat fitted on a users head and to see what the hats textures were like. 


When I entered the game it appeared I had got more than I had bargained for, as you can see on the in-game image, part of the hat also wraps round your face, giving it a sort of 'Zorrowy' feel. 


 However I think these 'Wild west' and 'Spanish' themes come together nicely and create an all round nicely priced, good textured and cool looking hat. From me, it gets an 8/10.  


Thanks for reading, 


Rambo103

3 comments: