Tuesday 3 January 2012

Interview with kingcreatorlabs

What do you like most on roblox?

"I like to build most on Roblox i'd think of myself as a very busy person but i still have time for fans to".

Where do you know roblox from?

"I found Roblox many years ago back in 2006. I was playing an old game that i used to love but i got bored of it so i decided for a change and thats when i found Roblox".

What is your favorite place?

"It would have to be Stickmasterluke's underground war"

What do you do most on roblox?

"I build and try my best to help others around me live up to their dreams. I'm also a big fan of Lua so i script quite alot".

What is your favorite hat?

"That's a tricky question but i'd say it's between the Ugly Bucket Of Doom or Domino Crown".

What is your favorite gear?

"I don't particulary like a specific gear but if anything i'd say the Spec Gammar Biographic Sword".

No comments:

Post a Comment