Friday 6 January 2012

Interview with totbl

What do you like most on roblox
What I like the most on Roblox is playing all the games the users make. I also spend a lot of time building.

Where do you know roblox from
I know Roblox because I work there ; )

What is your favorite place
My favorite place is still a work in progress, and I'll upload it to my account when I finish it. Hopefully others will like it as much as I do, but until then its a surprise. In the meantime I encourage everyone to build in one of my places that is open to everyone.

What do you most do on roblox
I spend most of my time testing and creating graphics, models, and textures. When I'm playing the game, I spend most of my time building.

What is your favorite hat
My favorite has is the one I'm currently wearing "Donald P. Sullivan". The classiest hat of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment