Wednesday 4 January 2012

Interview with Draxonaz

What do you like most on Roblox?
"That everyone can make places, and the places can be anything that they want, And also, Everyone can make scripts, And Friends are great part of ROBLOX too".

Where do you know Roblox from?
"My Cousin showed me this site, But He doesn't play ROBLOX Anymore".

What is your favourite place?
"This is hard question... But I really like crazyman32's Stranded, Because it's really greatly scripted, It's the best adventure game ever.
 I like that game, Very much. So i would say, That it's the best".

What do you do most on Roblox:?
"Well, I Like Building Places, Scripting, And Making Clothes".

What is your favorite hat?
"Hmm. Maybe, Dominus Hats".

What is your favorite gear?
"This is hard question also... Don't Really know, Every Gear is awesome".

No comments:

Post a Comment