Tuesday 10 January 2012

The future is nigh

Roblox has taken a step forward recently and is now heading into an era of new, high tech and imaginative items.  Lets take a look at one of these incredible new items! 


Here we have the Laservision Shades G3


This item looks exceedingly cool, however theres more under the skin; it also fires laser beams. 


I mean, come on, what more could you want, these are laser firing goggles, laser-firing-goggles! I think the Roblox-cortex-item hoard part of my brain just had an explosion. *Rambo103' brain error message pops up, item awesomeness overload please restart brain*


The shades look very flash when worn on a users body and would go well with a range of other hats e.g. JJ5X5's top hat.
I personally love the modern and futuristic theme of the item.
All in all, if you can, you should definitely buy these before they go off sale. Who wouldn't want to be more like this guy?


I be Dr Rambo103 a firing my article, 


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment