Monday 2 January 2012

Interview with IBarragel

What do you like most on roblox?

"I enjoy how Roblox allows creativity to spread and improve. I also enjoy how which ever IT career you want to go onto do, Roblox actually nurtures those talents".

Where do you know Roblox from?
"I suppose by that question, you mean, "How did you find Roblox?"  I joined on '08. and well, I was uploading videos to my youtube channel, when this one person put as a video response, a video of Roblox, not an advert, but a player, playing roblox. I watched, and I saw how fun it looked, so I set up an account. That of which I'm still playing on right now".

What is your favorite place?
"My favorite place is, Perfectly Legitimate Chess Club. 
(http://www.roblox.com/Lift-Fixed-A-Perfectly-Legitimate-Chess-Club-place?id=2501764)  
Why? you may ask, I go there every year, sometimes it's changed a lot, sometimes it's
changed very little.
I just enjoy how the map looks small, and it turns out to be one vast area, with opening doors, smoke, snow and much more.
I just love that game, no matter what people say".

What do you do most on Roblox?
"I do a lot of Retexturing. Retexturing is the task you can do to change the appearance of a hats pattern and color, to make it look new. Also, on the subject of Retextures, I've had 6 Retextures actually published to the catalog. They go by the names of. "Lucky Shades", "Earthphones", "The Party", "Sinister Fedora", "Saint Nick's Leasure Wear", and "Santa's Formal Attire".

"I also Draw people in my spare time, as I recently got a computer pen pad, so I draw people
Free hand, and I have had a lot of custom. The t-shirt to get drawn is here:
What is your favorite hat?
"My favorite hat has to be my Sinister Fedora. As it was my most inventive retexture ever, and is a profit making limited. I fI was to choose another hat that wasn't made by me, It would have to be Clockworks headphones, just because they are classic".

What is your favorite gear?
"I don't actually have a favourite gear, as I tend to just buy the Limited Gears, and sell them off for profit".

No comments:

Post a Comment