Monday 2 January 2012

Interview with RandomCowGoesMooo

What do you like most on Roblox?
"Probably go to the forums..there's a ton of awesome people there and it's just basically pretty fun".

Where do you know Roblox from?
"My cousin showed me one time when I was at his house. We made the account RandomCowGoesMoo, but I completely forgot about Roblox until I went back to his house, where I made "RandomCowGoesMooo" (with three o's at the end). :)"/

What is your favorite place?
"Either noooooo's "Treasure Quest" or SpeedySeat's "ROBLOX Chair Racing" (which I am involved with making, so I dunno if I could count it as a favorite) :D".

What do you most do on Roblox?
"I usually spend time on the forums. I meet cool people there and some of my friends forum, so it's awesome".

What is your favorite hat?
"The Crimson Catseye, which I now own. My next hat goal is for Biggerhead, which isn't on sale at the moment, so it will be hard :0"

What is your favorite gear?
"I would say Darkheart and be general like everybody else because it's a such a big priced item, but actually I like the crowbar. The Crowbar is a simple fun item which looks good on my character >:3".

No comments:

Post a Comment