Monday 20 February 2012

Weekend Warrior hat: Quick Review

I have always had a love of shades on Roblox. It's just unfortunate that there isn't an awful lot of them to choose from. So when I saw the Weekend Warrior shades pop up on the catalog I was quite excited, however, this excitement was short lived.

The hat was originally on sale for R$1000 and is now selling privately for about R$1300-R$1500, and to be honest, I don't think it's worth it.

The shades do look good when worn, that's if you forget the fact that the design on the front of the shades makes them look like a 3 year old smudged paint all over them!

However, if you're just looking to make some profit this may work out for you. If you buy the hat now the price still has some room to grow.

Overall I think this hat is very poor, I wouldn't buy this unless you're looking to make a few bucks.

Thanks for reading,

Rambo103

1 comment: