Monday 6 February 2012

Interview with dragonigth

What do you like most on roblox?
Chilling with my friends.

Where do you know roblox from?
My best friend, Chocolatbuff.

What is your favorite place?
Hmm... Probably Chaos Canyon from ROBLOX.

What do you most do on roblox?
Pwn noobs at Chaos Canyon!! :D

What is your favorite hat?
I don't have a favorite hat, but I realy like the hat combo I were, Shimmering Ultraflash Anime Hair, Empyrean Reignment and Helm of the Flashing Bolt (All made by ROBLOX), but if I had to choose between the three, I'd say the Empyrean Reignment.

What is your favorite gear?
Well the (Sub)-Space Sandwich of course! There's a long story behind that. Want to know?
Yes
Well, it started at 2009, my best friend, Chocolatbuff and I was playing Tank-Tank, a game by Anominus, wich consiste of respawning tanks that... Well... Shoots other tanks. It was a tuff battle, but at the end I won, and he desided to get a other tank and shoot after me. I barely survived, but my tank was rendered useless, so I jump out, got out my Space Sandwich gear for laughs while he's charging towards me. At the last second, I use it for my last "munch", and some how, just before he hits me, he explodes! At that moment, the Sub-Space Sandwich was born. I triple-checked the script, and it should be harmless. I tryed many times to reenact the awesome glitch, but it never worked. And thats why I love that insane sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment