Tuesday 14 February 2012

Interview with Playrobot

What do you like most on roblox?
Interviews, of course. Just kidding. I like building, scripting and playing. So pretty much everything.


Where do you know roblox from?
My brother's friend Pielover123 found Roblox and told my brother, Plad, about it.


What is your favorite place?
Sandbox


What do you most do on roblox?
Script.


What is your favorite hat?
Hm...it's hard to say. I change hats a lot.


What is your favorite gear?
The ban hammer.  I don't have one but I wish I did. Wahahahaha.


Who is your favorite robloxian?
Not sure.  


What is your favorite Retexture?
I did a retexture of the Bloxycola into a real coca-cola that I think I did pretty well on. But I'd have to say my favorite retexture has got to be any of the dominuses.


When did you join roblox?
December 2007


What is the first badge you got?
Homestead.


What do you think roblox needs?
Seats that don't make you sit goofy if they're anchored.


What is your roblox goal?
To build the world's laggiest ROBLOX place. I think I've almost achieved that goal several times.

1 comment:

  1. This interview wasn't the same as all of the others. It was quite different

    ReplyDelete