Wednesday 15 February 2012

Interview with litozinnamon

What do you like most on roblox?
The ability to build freely and show our creations


Where do you know roblox from?
I found myself clicking a link found on a friend's profile status on gmail which lead to roblox and then I decided to try out the games


What is your favorite place?
Not sure anymore, but one of the first favorite games I've played was Armored Patrol by wingman8


What do you most do on roblox?
Playing some war games and making my own games for fun


What is your favorite hat?
Definitely clockwork's shades and headphones


What is your favorite gear?
I have no idea actually, but I prefer long and big swords


Who is your favorite robloxian?
Probably shaylan007 for helping me out a lot with my games


What is your favorite Retexture?
Haven't found an obssession with retextured hats, but I think the retextured fedoras still look pretty good


When did you join roblox?
Three years before the end of the world, 12/21/09


What is the first badge you got?
Combat initiation badge


What do you think roblox needs?
A more happy community


What is your roblox goal?
To make games that I dream of playing in real life. I own none of the games in real life that I make mine based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment