Saturday 18 February 2012

New Staff Member: RobyTobyRobot66!

Hello, everyone! I, RobyTobyRobot66, am a new staff member here at Top Roblox News! I have various other jobs in ROBLOX. I'm a Reporter for the successful magazine, RoGo! I as well have my OWN blog, ROBLOX Just In! And as well, former producer/co-host for Roblox Channel 1 News. I really love the ROBLOX News industry business! And I can't wait to start helping for this website! It seems really awesome! And not just reports for me, I plan on doing interviews, and maybe even hat, gear and/or game reviews! Plan on seeing further news posts from me, RobyTobyRobot66! :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish to stay anonymous as a writer. I'm not making an introduction post: I am a C&G and Roblox Politics insider and specializes in UCR. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete